Revov Star Information:
The Revov Star is a 10.2 kWh residential or small business backup power unit. This fully integrated backup system includes pre-programmed batteries, BMS and inverter, making it a quick installation, plug-and play, all-in-one unit.
The complete DC system stores energy, detects grid status, and automatically supplies your home when the national grid is compromised.
Unlike generators, the Revov Star requires no maintenance or fuel, creates no fumes and is very quiet. Power can be stored from Solar or from the grid.
The batteries have a 16-cell configuration for long life and the flexibility to expand capacity by adding extra units, or to connect one Revov Star per phase.
Note: The distribution board of the home will need to be configured by a qualified electrician, to split the Essential and Non-Essential circuits and accompanying protection for example circuit breakers.
- Seamless change over to backup power.
- Cost-effective, with a simple, all-in-one design.
- LCD display with battery charge information.
- Optional Bluetooth app.
- Unobtrusive and child– and pet-friendly.
- Remote monitoring via web interface and APP.
- Can be upgraded and can be adaptable to solar.
- UPS (uninterruptible power supply) for backup for essential circuits in home and office.
- Plug-and-play, pre-programmed, all-in-one, 5kVA/10.2kWh, fully enclosed and protected unit.
- Cost effective solution with a rapid installation time.
- Supplies AC power – pure Sine Wave AC Output – seamless backup transition.
- Fast charging from grid (or solar).
- LCD Display – Battery charge info display.
- Optional remote monitoring function.
- Note: This unit is not IP rated so the unit must reside indoors.
- Revov Batteries (PTY) LTD Warranty: 10 years or 3 500 cycles at 1 cycle per day.
- Warranty for inverter depends on brand used in the Revov Star.
- DOD: When used properly every day the STAR can be safely discharged to 100% of its rated 200 Ah capacity. Battery life is shortened if it is discharged beyond its rated Ah capacity.
- Cell and battery voltage detection.
- RS485 communication interface.
- Battery charge and discharge control (MOSFET).
- Cell, ambient and MOSFET temperature detection.
- Display of the Battery capacity and number of cycles.
- Cells balancing – Equalization of single cells intelligently.
- Watchdog protection for circuits to ensure safe operation.
Nominal Specifications(Matched Pair):
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2 V(25.6 V x 2).
- Capacity (C/2) (Ah): 200.
- Energy (C/2) (kWh): 10.2.
- Maintenance: Charge the battery every 6 months when in storage.
- Designed Cycle Life + 25oC: 7000+ cycles.
- Operating Temperature: 0-45oC.
- Transport regulation compliance: UN3480.
- Storage temperature:
- Short term storage:-10oC~+45oC(<3 months, SOC: 20%~60%).
- Long term storage:-10oC~+40oC(< 1 year, SOC: 30%~60%).
- EMC standard compliance: EN 61000 chapter 4.2, 4.3, 4.5, 4.6/EN55022.
- Certificate: TUV SUD/CE UL1642/UN38.3.
- Protection class: IP20.
- Nominal Voltage DC: 51.2 V.
- Energy Capacity: 10.2 kWh.
- Charge Current: 60 A.
- Recommended Recharge: 4 hours at 50 A.
- Single Phase AC Output: 220 – 240 V AC.
- Depth of Discharge: 100%.
- Round Trip Efficiency: 90%.
- Max Power – continuous: 5 kW.
- Unit Size: Length x Width x Height (mm): 1950 x 550 x 300.
- Battery Size: Length x Width x Height (mm): 520 x 442 x 170.
- Battery Weight: 53 kg each.