The system provides 230Vac mains power for places where
utility power is unavailable. Its the ideal solution to power
most homes ON/OFF the national grid.
Reduce your energy bill with an ON grid solar PV panel
- Can be used as a grid-connected backup inverter without PV panels.
- Off-grid with PV installed can supply up to 16.5kWh/day.
- Grid connected with PV installed can reduce electricity bills up to 16.5kWh/day.
- 5000W / 5000VA pure sine wave 48V to 230V inverter.
- 4000W/80A, 60 to 115VDC MPPT, Max. 145V solar charge controller.
- 2A – 60A selectable mains input battery charger.
- Simultaneous mains and PV battery charging.
- Overload / Over temperature / Short circuit protected.
- Compatible with generator power.
- Dry contact controls additional loads based on battery state of charge for optimised PV energy use.
- Multiple inverters can be installed in parallel to increase output power or provide 3 phase power.
- Mains bypass switch, earth leakage, circuit breaker and indicators.
- Battery and PV fuse disconnectors.
- Smart charger to optimise battery life and performance.
- USB port for power monitoring devices (optional).
- Solar Wiz Home Usable with up to a maximum of 4000W (15 x 275W) PV panels.