BlueNova CPS 5000-Vic – 5.2kWh Compact Power System
The BlueNova CPS 5000-Vic is a Plug & Play Compact Power System, with 5.2kWh Lithium battery storage that can be used in On-Grid or Off-Grid situations. It is an Off-Grid Inverter package, that has been sourced and assembled by BlueNova in South Africa. It was designed to provide backup power to essential loads during power outages and load shedding.
The Compact Power System (CPS) is mounted on a steel plate, and is completely self contained (everything is included). It can be mounted to a wall and connected to a DB, or you can simply use the provided plugs to draw the output. If it is hard wired, please make sure it is done by a qualified electrician and a Certificate of Compliance (CoC) is issued after the installation has been completed.
The BlueNova CPS 5000-Vic has been pre-configured to be used for UPS applications. This means that, by default, the system is configured to charge from the grid and discharge when there is a power outage (typically during load shedding). The product is, therefore, not pre-configured as “solar-ready”, but can be reconfigured for such purposes.
Core Integrated Hardware:
- 5kVA / 4kW Pure Sine Wave.
- 5.2kWh RacPower LiFePO4 Batteries.
- Victron Venus module.
- Integrated distribution board.
- Pre-configured for UPS
- Solar-configurable via inverter
- 10 Year warranty on
- Ultra-reliable Lithium Iron Phosphate Technology.
- High Performance:
- Power output: 5.22kW (continuous)
- Fully rechargeable in 2 hours
- Robust & Durable:
- Can be discharged to 100% DoD.
- Minimum cycle life > 6000 cycles.
- Safe & Secure:
- Over-charge, over-discharge & short-circuit protection.
- Non-combustible & 100% Recyclable.
- 10 year product warrant y.
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 69 x 23 x 64cm
- Weight: 38kg
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 52 x 38 x 54cm
- Weight: 56kg
Victron® Multiplus II 5kVA INVERTER SPECIFICS:
- Rated Power: 5 KVA / 4 KW (5 000 VA / 4 000 W).
- DC Input Voltage Range: 38 – 66VDC.
- AC Input Voltage Range: 187 – 265 VAC.
- Frequency Range: 50Hz / 60Hz (auto-sensing).
- AC Output Voltage & Frequency: 230 VAC ±2% / 50Hz ±0.1%.
- Peak Power: 9000W.
- Efficiency (Peak): 96%.
- Waveform: Pure Sine Wave.
- Max Solar Charge Current: (requires MPPT).
- Max AC Charge Current: 70A.
- Humidity: Max 95% Relative Humidity (non-condensing).
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°c – 65°c.
Lithium Battery Specifics: 1 x BN52V-100-5.2k DU (Daily Use)
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4).
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2V.
- Ah Rating: 100Ah @C3, 25°C.
- Installed Capacity @Vnom: 5120Wh.
- Internal Resistance: ≤ 30mΩ @ 1kHz AC.
- Warranty: 10 Years.
- Operating Voltage Range: 46.0V – 56.2V.
- Bulk Voltage (max ): 56.2V ± 0.3V.
- Float Voltage (recommended): 55.5V ± 0.3V.
- Low-Voltage (min): 46V.
- Charge (max): 60A continuous / ≤ 60A recommended.
- Discharge Current (max): 100A continuous.
- Self-discharge Rate: Residual capacity: ≤3% per month / ≤ 15% per year.
- Self-discharge Rate: Recover capacity: ≤ 1.5% per month / ≤ 8% per year.
- Operating Temperature Range: @Charge: 0°C – +45°C.
- Operating Temperature Range: @Discharge: -20°C – +60°C.
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temp. range: +15 – +35°C / Humidity: 45 – 75%RH.
- Storage Environment (stored ≤ 1 month): Temp. range: -20 – +35°C / Humidity: 45 – 75%RH.
- Storage Environment (stored ≤ 3 months): Temp. range: +10 – +45°C / Humidity: 5 – 75%RH.
- Dimensions: 442mm x 520mm x 178mm (L x W x H).
- Dimensions – Front plate: 483mm x 178mm (L x H).
- Net Weight: 55.0kg (unboxed, no accessories).
- Serial Communication: CAN and RS485.