BlueNova CPS 3000 Compact Power System
The BlueNova CPS 3000 is a Plug & Play Compact Power System, with 2.8kWh Lithium battery storage that can be used in On-Grid or Off-Grid situations. It is an Off-Grid Inverter package, that has been sourced and assembled by BlueNova in South Africa. It was designed to provide backup power to essential loads during power outages and load shedding.
The Compact Power System (CPS) is mounted on a steel plate, and is completely self contained (everything is included). It can be mounted to a wall and connected to a DB, or you can simply use the provided plugs to draw the output. If it is hard wired, please make sure it is done by a ualified electrician and a Certificate of Complaince (CoC) is issued after the installation has been completed.
The BlueNova CPS 3000 has been pre-configured to be used for UPS applications. This means that, by default, the system is configured to charge from the grid and discharge when there is a power outage (typically during load shedding). The product is, therefore, not pre-configured as “solar-ready”, but can be reconfigured for such purposes.
The BlueNova CPS 3000 package:
The BlueNova CPS 3000 wall-mountable unit is shipped with the following pre-assembled subcomponents already included:
- 2 800Wh (2.8KWH) Lithium battery (2x BN13V-108-1.4K).
- 3 000W (3KVA) SynApse 3.0+ inverter.
- Distribution Board.
- Isolator Switch.
- Battery Display Panel (Power Meter).
- 2x Output Socket Sets.
- All required components (cabling, protection, etc.) built-in.
Synapse 3.0+ Inverter Specifics:
- Rated Power: 3 KVA / 2.4 KW (3 000 VA / 2 400 W).
- Surge Power: 6KVA (6 000 VA).
- Efficiency (Peak): 90% ~ 93%.
- Max. PV Array Voltage (Open circuit): 102 VDC.
- Max. PV Array Power: 1 KW (1000 W).
- MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage: 30 ~ 80 VDC.
- Max. Solar Charge Current: 40 A.
- Max. AC Charge Current: 25 A.
- Max. Charge Current (Total): 60 A.
BlueNova Lithium Battery Specifics:
Key Lithium Battery Product Features:
- Ultra-reliable Lithium Iron Phosphate technology.
- Integrated Analog BMS (Battery Management System).
- Light weight & compact.
- Water & dust resistant (IP56).
- Highly durable ABS enclosure.
- Drop-in lead acid replacement.
Lithium Battery Specifics: 2 x BN13V-108-1.4k (connected in Series)
- Battery Type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate).
- Usable Capacity: 2.8 KWh (2 800 Wh) @C10, 25°C.
- Nominal Voltage: 26 VDC.
- Operating Voltage Range: 23.2 VDC – 28.8 VDC.
- Operating Temperature Range: Charge: 0°C – 45°C | Discharge: -20°C – 65°C.
- Cycle Life @ 100% DoD: > 2 000 cycles (2 800 Wh @C10, 25°C).
- Cycle Life @ 80% DoD: > 3 000 cycles (2 240 Wh @C10, 25°C).
- Cycle Life @ 50% DoD: > 5 000 cycles (1 400 Wh @C10, 25°C).
- Dimensions (mm): 2 x [342 x 173 x 220mm] (W x D x H).
- Weight (kg): 2 x 14 kg.
- Warranty Period: 3 Years.
- Terminal: M8 (female).
Charge / Discharge:
- Bulk Voltage: 28.8 VDC.
- Discharge Voltage (min.): 23.2 V.
- Charge Current (max.): 52.5 A continuous.
- Discharge Current (max.): 110 A continuous / 160 A burst (30 seconds).
- Self-discharge Rate: < 3% per month.
- Charge & Discharge Efficiency: 96% – 99% @C1.
- Environmental Protection: IP56.
- Over-current Protection: 110 A.
- Over-voltage Cut-out: 31.2 V.
- Under-voltage Cut-out: 20.0 V.