330W Canadian Solar PV Solar Panel
Canadian Solar‘s modules use the latest innovative cell technology, increasing module power output and system reliability, ensured by 15 years of experience in module manufacturing, well-engineered module design, stringent BOM quality testing, an automated manufacturing process and 100% EL testing.
- Excellent module efficiency of up to 16.79%.
- Outstanding low irradiance performance: 96.0%.
- High PTC rating of up to 91.55%.
- IP67 junction box for long-term weather endurance.
- Heavy snow loads (up to 5400 Pa), wind load (up to 2400 Pa).
- Poly-crystalline panel
- Tier 1 module
- Up to IEC1000VDC system volts
- +5W power tolerance
- 72 (6 x 12) cell framed solar panel
- Excellent module efficiency of up to 16.97%
- Outstanding low irradiance performance of up to 96%
- To be used with MPPT charge controllers, large PWM controllers, Grid-tie inverters
- Open circuit volts (VOC) 45.6VDC
- Short circuit current (Isc) 9.45A
- IEC 61215 / IEC 61730: VDE / CE / CQC / MCS / INMETRO / CEC AU
- UL 1703 / IEC 61215 performance: CEC listed (US) / FSEC (US Florida)
- UL 1703: CSA / IEC 61701 ED2: VDE / IEC 62716: VDE UNI 9177 Reaction to Fire: Class 1 IEC 60068-2-68: SGS Take-e-way